Dale Carnegie Biography – Dale Carnegie Books
Dale Carnegie Biography
The Dale Carnegie Biography is representing Breckenridge, Dale Carnegie’s journey from zero to hero. Dale Carnegie was the great American writer, educator, and inventor of courses like salesmanship, public speaking, self-improvement, and interaction skills. He was born on November 24, 1888, and died on November 1, 1955.
Do you know Dale Carnegie was born in Maryville, Missouri, into a poor family. Carnegie had an awesome and wonderful tremendous interest and passion for public speaking since he was a child, and he was particularly engaged in high school debate. He was proactive in debating all the time of his life journey.
At a very initial age in his professional life, Dale Carnegie wants to become an actor. With the same purpose, he came to New York to pursue an acting career and taught public speaking workshops at the Young Men’s Christian Association.
But something happen strange to him, he began to teach his own workshops and began working on pamphlets that would later be published as books. Carnegie believed that “public speaking and engagement were the quickest and most successful ways to increase self-confidence and self-esteem” not even to him also according to my whole team member this is an actual fact to be self-aware.
When Dale Carnegie wrote the book “How to Win Friends and Influence People” which was first released in 1930, it was an instant hit and went on to become one of the all-time best-selling books. It was translated into over 20+ languages and sold over 10 million copies over the world.
As a result, he started working as a newspaper columnist and founded the Dave Carnegie Institute for Effective Speaking and Human Relations, which now has multiple locations across the world. The establishment of the institution is to grow the mindset of youth to change the direction of the world economy and social development. And obviously, if the person learns then they would grow himself automatically.
Carnegie adored teaching others how to climb the success pillars. Dale Carnegie tried-and-make-true advice for employed in a variety of fields, and he was the inspiration for many notable people’s success. His book, “How to Win Friends and Influence People”, is still one of the most financially successful, owing to the vivid images and straightforward rules.
He “Believes that you will succeed, and you will,” and if you “Learn to love, respect, and enjoy other people,” then life becomes easy to spend with your loved one are two of the book’s most renowned and repeated maxims.
Dale Carnegie Personal Life
He was a great salesman and educator. Children like to listen to him all the time. But every person has their two lives Circle. One which is running in the world and the second one at home. Including myself, I am not the same in every place. Even most people show their two faces one for the world and one for their family. Same me and billion people of the world.
Dale Carnegie’s first marriage ended in divorce in 1931. On November 5, 1944, he married his former secretary, Dorothy Price Vander pool who was born in 1913 and died in 1998. But eventually, the second wife also had been divorced. Vander pool had two daughters; Rosemary, from her first marriage, and Donna Dale from her marriage to Carnegie. Dorothy ran the Carnegie Company after following Dale’s death.
Read Also : You Can Win book by Shiv Khera is all about achieving that 85% success rate.
Carnegie died of Hodgkin’s disease on November 1, 1955, at his home in Forest Hills, New York. He has buried in the Belton, Cass County, Missouri, and cemetery. Dale Carnegie left the world behind him with his excellent support of books, courses and institutions. His books help youth to understand the concept of success and the daily lifestyle circle through which they get easily tied.
Dale Carnegie each book inspire individual to achieve the targeted goal with a superior path. Dale Carnegie said that “you will easily get success if you will focus on a goal with path.” Maybe you get failure all the time but consistency in work makes you more perfection in your same work which means you are going toward your success.
Dale Carnegie as an Inspiration of Youth
Dale Carnegie is the inspiration for the world’s youth because his books make youth understand the concept of leadership, communication, self-improvement, salesmanship, positive thought generator mindset, teamwork, public speaking and so many other skills taught by him to enhance the quality of youth performance.
Dale Carnegie’s books like How to Influence People and Win Friends, Seven ways to Effective Speaking; How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job was the great invention of skills. Also, he said, “People frequently minimize others’ abilities or accomplishments because they are unable to achieve the same level of success.” Don’t be discouraged by this. Simply move on and continue to improve yourself. Being successful requires you to keep a positive mindset.
In this way, you will customize your world according to your convenience. Also, be aware of situations when you could be inclined to withhold credit where it is due. It does not make you a superior person to point out other people’s flaws.
Dale Carnegie quotes
- Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do. But it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.
- You are immediately engaged in becoming the person you don’t want to be if you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be.
- It’s far more lucrative to improve oneself than it is to strive to improve others.
- Remember that today is the future you were concerned about the day before.
- There are many interesting things to do in the world. In such an exciting world, don’t live a dull life.
- Fear arises from a lack of confidence. The outcome of not knowing what you’re capable of is a lack of confidence. A lack of experience causes a lack of knowledge about what you can do. A lack of experience stems from a failure to try new things.
- One of the most terrible aspects of human nature, in my opinion, is that we all have a tendency to put off life. Instead of appreciating the roses that are growing outside our windows today, we are all daydreaming of some heavenly rose garden beyond the horizon.
Dale Carnegie Booklets
Dale Carnegie initiates all the booklets from his course to help great youth of world and help society to develop soft and hard skills.
- 1938: How to Get Ahead in the World Today
- 1936: The Little Golden Book (later renamed The Golden Book, lists basics from HTWFIP and HTSWSL)
- 1946: How to Put Magic in the Magic Formula
- 1947: A Quick and Easy Way to Learn to Speak in Public. (Later combined as Speak More Effectively, 1979)
- 1952: How to Make Our Listeners like Us (later combined as Speak More Effectively, 1979)
- 1959: How to Save Time and Get Better Results in Conferences (later renamed Meetings: Quicker & Better Results)
- 1960: How to Remember Names (later renamed as Remember Names)
- 1965: The Little Recognized Secret of Success (later renamed Live Enthusiastically)
- 1979: Apply Your Problem Solving Know How