How to Influence People and Win Friends
How to Influence People and Win Friends book was first published in 1936, by Dale Carnegie. Do you know! Dale Carnegie is the Public Speaker and he teaches the student about public speaking? He noticed many alternative things in his life while teaching students that people are not focusing on their basic points of mutual understanding and living standard things of human life.
After seeing all concepts of human behavior they invent a book whose name is “How to Influence People and Win Friends.” This is not simple as you read; they made many attempts to make it perfect. As a result, this book became one of the most popular motivational, self-help, knowledgeable and demanded books till now.
The Book “How to influence people and win friends divided By Dale Carnegie into 4 parts”. And all parts are based on a mutual concept which we deal with in daily life. If we adopt it then life will become so easy to live a happy life without any frustration.
Why we should read this book?
If you want to enhance your skills and be dedicated to your fame. Then you need to read this book at once in a life. But reading is not that thing that continuously runs inflow, its need understanding and adaptation all in your inside of spirit. Otherwise only reading will not work for you but still, I would like you to tell you that continuously reading can improve your thinking power and repetition of words feel you adopt all in your real life.
That’s why I am telling you listening and writing is a different thing but reading is most important. Reading is the only option through which you can able to change your personality as well as society stand after applying the positive points.
Moreover, this book can be able to change the world around you through knowledge; communication skills, mental health, and work empathize. Now, it all depends on you and how you will treat it.
Without wasting your precious time let’s discuss the point which helps you to boost up your fame, self-confidence and attractive look in front of others. Changes may be you will feel after applying not all in points in real life few is also enough for you. After getting positive results you will automatically start applying them all in your daily routine.
Part-1 Fundamental Techniques of Handling People
- Don’t Criticize, Condemn or Complain –
- Give Honest and Sincere Appreciation
- Arouse in the other person an eager want
Part-2 Six Ways to Make People Like You
- Become genuinely interested in other people
- Keep Smile Always
- Remember that a person’s name
- Be a good listener
- Talk about terms of the other person’s interests
- Make the other person feel important—and do it sincerely
Part-3 Twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking
- Avoiding an argument is the only way to get the best of it.
- Show respect for the other person’s opinions
- If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically
- Begin in a friendly way
- Get the other person to say “Yes, yes” right away.
- Let the other person do a great deal of the talking
- Let the other person feel that the idea is his or hers
- Try honestly to see things from the other person’s point of view
- Be sympathetic with the other person’s ideas and desires
- Appeal to the nobler motives
- Dramatize your ideas
- Throw down a challenge
Part-4 Be a Leader – How to Change People without Giving Offense or Rousing Resentment
- Begin with praise and honest appreciation
- Call attention to people’s mistakes indirectly
- Think your own mistakes first before criticizing the other person
- Ask questions instead of giving direct orders
- Let the other person save face
- Praise every improvement
- Give the other person a reputation to live up to
- Use encouragement. Make the fault seem easy to correct
- Make the other person happy about doing the thing you suggest
Last topic of this book but not least. I will bring more awesome content for you which help you to develop your way to see the world. You read all the points some of maybe you understood some or not. As I early told you every point is not to know or adopt few is also enough to change the attitude of the world toward yourself. The point is how you will perform this point in daily life? Think more about it by yourself!
The How to Win Friends and Influence People tells how to change friends, peers, employees, and societies look toward you. Dale Carnegie principles were adopted by many inspirational personalities and businessmen. Whose experience tells reading is everything; listening audio is not too beneficial but reading works for the whole part development of an individual.
To maintain the relationship with others there is a need for clear communication, accurate message transformation, reliable and true statement delivery so that other people can understand your points and then they try to change them. The sooner you admit your mistake, the sooner you move on.
We must make a conscious and serious effort to apply the lessons in the book because most of us have a predisposition to be selfish. That is why Dale Carnegie positioned How to Win Friends and Influence People as a workbook that we should consult periodically.
For more such informative book summaries you can explore other articles on this website by clicking here